Connecting the Community of Care
Healthcare is evolving at a rapid pace. With this evolution, the need to share patient information to positively impact the quality of care, appropriately coordinate care to reduce costs and provide a seamless patient experience is of critical importance. The Xerox Healthcare Multifunction Printer (MFP) can help you do just that. The Xerox Healthcare Multifunction Printer Solution, connected by Kno2, helps meet each of these challenges by solving the problem of secure sharing of patient information from one provider to another across the healthcare continuum.
App to the Fax Rescue!
Roger Ellefson, General Manager, Office Solutions, Workflow Solutions Business Group at Xerox asks the question: “So why hasn’t healthcare sacked the fax?” Read the article that explains how software can offer the ability to securely share patient information with other providers or other healthcare systems.
The Healthcare MFP does more than just traditional print, copy, fax and scan functionality you normally associate with an MFP.
- Share patient information in a secure and efficient manner with the Share Patient Information application.
- Exchange data securely in a variety of manners to meet your needs with Kno2’s interoperability services, including the delivery of direct messaging via Surescripts and document query via Carequality.
- Transmit paper electronically right from the MFP.
- Select recipients from the SureScripts National Directory of healthcare providers.
- Transform paper into instantly usable, relevant and structured clinical documentation.
- Strict compliance regulations
- Need for access to healthcare networks
- Increased security requirements
To take full advantage of this increasingly important technology, your multifunction printer must be specifically designed for the healthcare industry using Copy, Print, Fax and Share/Exchange processes that safeguard personal healthcare data.
Xerox developed the Healthcare MFP to help your business with improved workflow, moving information efficiently inside your office and outside with other providers – all while remaining compliant with current regulations.
Why Choose Xerox?
- Our cloud-based solution optimizes patient document exchange for everyone in healthcare.
- Kno2 enables providers in any care setting to securely exchange patient documentation from any source and in any format.
Secure from start to finish
- Integrated with Surescripts, the most secure health information network in the United States
- Equifax services are used for identity verification
- ONC-HIT 2014 Edition Modular Certification (Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology)